We would like to bring to your attention the following school policies. These ensure the children are learning in a safe friendly secure environment.
We would ask you to:
- Refrain from bringing animals onto the school premises.
- Please refrain from smoking.
- Ensure the language used on the playground is appropriate.
- Please dismount bikes and scooters at the school gate and walk with them through the school grounds. If you choose to leave bikes or scooters in school they should be securely attached to the bike stand located on the playground. The school does not take any responsibility for the safety of these items.
We would remind you that:
- You can text a message to the ‘Teacher to Parent’ number at any time. Please ensure we have up to date telephone numbers as I would hate you to miss an important message.
- If we are unable to answer your telephone call please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- The teaching staff are happy to talk to you at the end of the day. If your query is paramount please call into the school office, Mrs Love or Mrs Timson will endeavour to help you. If they are unable to help they will share your concerns with the teacher who will deal with the issue appropriately.